Non Destructive Testing
D1 (NDT) rating for Eddy Current and Ultrasonic Inspections.
With this approval SAMCO improves & increases the scope of service it can provide to its customers, being approved to conduct Eddy Current and Ultrasonic Inspections on aircraft, engines and components. Benefits of the EASA Part 145 D1 NDT approval:
- Expanded service capabilities: SAMCO can now conduct Eddy Current (ET) and Ultrasonic (UT) Inspections on Aircrafts, Engines, and Components.
- Enhanced safety and reliability: The inspections help detect potential flaws or defects, ensuring optimal safety and reliability.
- Accurate assessment: Eddy Current and Ultrasonic Inspections provide detailed and precise information, by releasing the task with EASA Form 1 and a detailed NDT Report.
- Compliance with industry standards: SAMCO meets aviation industry regulations (EASA 145).
- Improved customer satisfaction: SAMCO’s expanded services meet diverse needs, providing comprehensive and reliable (AOG) solutions.
- SAMCO is capable of performing scheduled or non-scheduled NDT (ET & UT) Tasks. Required by Service Bulletins, AD’s or in-service Inspections.